Who we help
- Children and young people between the ages of 4 and 25 years old
- From 3 years old for “late talker” parent-child interaction therapy
- Speech sound delay/disorder (articulation, unclear speech)
- Language delay/disorder (late talkers)
- Verbal dyspraxia
- Children with/or suspected ASD, attention and listening difficulties
- Phonological awareness difficulties (difficulties identifying the sounds in words, and with skills such as rhyming)
- Children with Down’s Syndrome
- Hearing impairment
- Word finding difficulties
- Understanding of non-literal language, such as idioms and inference
- Social communication skills
If you would like help with one of these areas, contact us for a consultation so we can discuss whether telepractice is appropriate for your individual needs.
Having fun building social communication skills!
Learning new vocabulary together
Building comprehension skills to support an avid reader!
If your child has unclear speech
If your child struggles with social skills
If your child is a late talker
If your child is a late talker and has a learning disability