Baby and toddler language development
- Free language course -sign up to 10 part course
- Activity – ready, steady, go (video)
- Activity- big and little objects feely bag (video)
- Is your child a late talker?
- Problems with a bilingual baby?
- Tips on dealing with toddler meltdowns
- Reasons to get rid of that dummy and how!
- Our top 5 language apps
Getting started at home
- Making time for rhyme and singing
- The two best books for developing language skills
- Developing language through questions
- How much is ok? – Screentime
- Sibling mediation 101
- 11 tips to develop communication skills in the park
- Happy families and how to keep it that way!
- The praise craze. Does praise encourage the right behaviour?
- Ideas for reward games in speech and language therapy
Working on unclear speech
- Free speech sounds course – sign up to 10 part course
- The importance of listening (video)
- Activity – The Monkey Tongue! (video)
- Practical tips to correct a speech error
- The Ultimate Guide to helping your child’s speech (e-book)
- How to tell if your child has developmental verbal dyspraxia
Working on listening skills
Building social communication and emotional skills
- Free social communication course – sign up 10 part course
- Restricted play (video)
- Preparing for days out (video)
- Nonverbal communication (video)
- Activity – knocking down towers (video)
- Activity – follow the leader (video)
- Why is play important?
- Tips for little talkers tantrums
- Why I love lego – lego therapy
- Theory of mind part 1
- Theory of mind part 2
- Theory of mind part 3
- 5 hacks to make morning routines smoother
- Tips to support children with selective mutism